Friday, December 7, 2012

Manisha Koirala says 'I'm sure I'll recover'


Actress Manisha Koirala has assured fans that she is in "good hands" amid reports that she is suffering from ovarian cancer. The 42-year-old actress is currently in the US for treatment. In a Facebook message, Manisha hoped that she would recover but stayed mum on her diagnosis.
"Dear friends thank you for all your wishes... I m in good place n in good hands..with all your love n prayers I'm sure I'll recover...it was shocking to know but then life is full of surprises...one must deal with it n move on with faith n dignity.(sic)," Manisha wrote.


"...what ever is th out come its for best..I know that...so pl don't worry...I have had a beautiful life so far n I know, what ever will happen will all be good...thank you from bottom of my heart for your prayers...love m koirala (sic)."

In a similar message, Manisha wrote, "Dear friends I m writing this as a request..pl no sadness,I hv told my closest friends n fam too..this is part of life..I m fine n will be fine no matter th out come..I m in gratitude with all the gifts I hv received from this life..like your love n prayers..lets celebrate life in all forms..thank you again for ur prayers...love m.(sic)"

Born in Nepal, Manisha made her Bollywood debut with 'Saudagar' in 1991 and went on to star in successful films like '1942: A Love Story', 'Agni Sakshi', 'Bombay', 'Khamoshi: The Musical' and 'Company'.

Her last release was Ramgopal Varma's 'Bhoot Returns'.
courtesy : Indian Express

No comments:

Post a Comment